Why Not Give Your Horse the Research-Proven Best Drinking Water Available?
The most important nutrient in your horse’s body is plain water — about 80 gallons of it in an average horse! The quality of the tissues, their performance and their resistance to injury is absolutely dependent on the quality and quantity of the water your horse drinks. Water ionization technologies that have been previously confined to residential, livestock and commercial applications are now available for horses.
Here’s what alkaline (ionized) water will do for your horse or herd, just as it has for millions of families throughout the world:
- Provides optimum hydration
- Increases energy
- Prevents degenerative disease
- Provides a powerful antioxidant
Alkaline drinking water (also known as ionized water, or electrolyzed water) was introduced to the Japanese public about 24 years ago. The evidence of its health benefits began to accumulate, and ionized water has become the standard water treatment in approximately 1 out of 7 households in Japan and Korea. It is now the fastest-growing water purification technology in North America. See Water Ionizers to learn why.
Alkaline water was then introduced into dairy farms. Following the growing research on the health benefits in human consumption, alkaline water was used in place of tap water as the sole source of water for dairy cows. These are the observations noted by participating veterinarians:
- Noticeably increased appetite with no new supplements added to their diet. Increase in appetite noted in older cows as well.
- Food well digested.
- A beautiful sheen on the cow’s hair.
- Higher fertility rate and higher pregnancy rate.
- New-born calves fed with alkaline water matured quicker
- A dramatic increase in milk production
- Improved liver condition.
- Strengthened legs.
- No adverse conditions noted from consumption of alkaline water
- Minimizing of sicknesses; tremendously improved health condition. Fewer visits by vets
For details of this study, see Research
Now these benefits are available to your horse:
- Requirements up to 60 gallons (240 liters) per day are provided by either the Melody II or the Athena H2
Jupiter is the leading manufacturer of water ionizers in the world. In production for 24 years, it has a strong commitment to research and development with over 20 proprietary patents. Jupiter produces water ionizers for residential, livestock and commercial bottling applications.